"There is no way back for me now. I am going to take you on journeys you've never dreamed were possible."

Hvil i fred Lee McQueen
R.I.P Lee McQueen.

"Every year, buyers and the press come to see the spectacle of my show. But I want to generate something else, something for a wider audience - for people in Australia, Asia, and Middle America who don't have a seat at the show. Really, what I'm aiming for is world domination! It'll be like live theatre - at home. The audience at home is actually going to see more than the guests at the show. We're filming from a load of different angles, and two big cameras will actually be a part of the performance. This is the birth of a new dawn. There is no way back for me now. I am going to take you on journeys you've never dreamed were possible." Lee McQueen

Leave a Reply